Thursday, February 23, 2006

To be continued...

So I seem to have a thing for getting my ass into random things hehe...
Not that it's a bad thing or anything like that but I just have the most random things happening to me.

Anyhow not to make a long story('cos I'm just about to drop dead) I'm gonna be part of Danielle's show this coming weekend. Hehe, go figure me modeling... =P

But yeah it should be a fun experience, hehe, and I'm still wondering... how the hell did I get myself into this mess... =P
I love it!

Info:

heavy hearts presents
::
to be continued…

merging all forms of art into two nights of music, fashion, painting and art february 24th and 25th

:: friday and saturday 9 pm - 3 am

fashion show featuring the urban, artistic and functional designs of
: : danielle deroberts of
onerary
: : lara grant of pickle
: : and more…show starts at @ 10:30pm
full bar until 2am
$6-10 sliding scale at the door
@
Studio Z 314 11th Street @ Folsom, San Francisco
http://heavyheartsproductions.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home