Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Up ahead on the road...

Man, oh man...

The future looks hard; or at least it looks like I'm gonna be very, very busy. I checked my new schedule for the next session today and they have added a couple of classes. Don't get me wrong, I mean that is always good and welcome; but things will be hard.

Hehe...

Let's see I'm gonna try to do the math here... hhhmmmm..

This session I have an average of about 21 teaching hours a week. Now let's say that I have an average of 6 to 7 kids per class... Let's put 6 since not all my classes are actually full(I have only like 85% of them full), and the average is about let's see... 21 times 6 is what... uuummm c'mon help me with the math... 126... nnnooooooooo... it just can't be... let's see... yup that's it.

Amazingly I have an average of about 126 kids per week. Let's see with a margin of error of about hhhmm... let's say 4 +/- kids since I didn't factor in the trials, drop-in's, etc...

126

The magic number of kids I have this session per week.
Hahaha... No wonder I'm tired some days... =oP

Now.... Let's do the math for next session... hhhmmmm...
Planned hours... 24... uuummm... now let's put an average of uuummm 5 kids per class(I'm assuming that not all classes will fill next session and also assuming that one or two might be closed because not enought kids enrolling).

That's... 120!
Oh, not bad, it's pretty much the same then... Not bad at all... Ok I'll stop freakin' out now.

Hehehe...

No I won't...

=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home