Sunday, February 26, 2006

On a Sunday like this...

There's not much that I want to do on a Sunday like this. It's raining outside, I got the house all to myself and it's kinda depressing. It's the first day off that I've had in some time, and it's actually really boring.

Hhhmmmm...

I need something to keep my mind busy.

On a Sunday like this I ponder a lot about things, I reflect on the past, and I think too much about the future. On a day like this my mind seems to be preoccupied with little thoughts that mean little, but they are part of the whole picture. They actually create the whole picture, it's like a little jigsaw puzzle in which if you lose any piece or neglect them, the possibility of seeing it as a whole it zero.

On a Sunday like this I wish you where here right by me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home