Thursday, February 16, 2006

...

What to do?

I knew that it was not meant to be, but still I always try to cling to something. I should know better by now, I mean I'm so used to the same shit going on everytime that I should not even try anymore. Maybe it was the wrong place and time... oh well.

There's nothing more I can do now, except for the same old thing. Fade away just like the sun as it sets on the horizon. Tomorrow will be a better day right? That's what I always say, but somehow it never is. I don't know...

Maybe I should just give up on everything, because after all in the end I don't thing it's worth it. What good is it for people to praise you and tell you how good you are if deep down you know it's not true. All a mask, a lie, mere images that deceive.

Rag doll... an empty uniform, what good is it for?

Nothing

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home