Sunday, February 12, 2006

I take a moment to welcome the sun back in town...

FINALLY!!!

The weather finally seems to be getting better and it couldn't be at a better time. I'm was starting to get frustrated about the rain, and cold and fog and all... ok so maybe not the fog(I've grown so used to it now). Anyhow times are definitely changin and today I decided to grab my berimbau and just cruise around the city in my bike.

I finally decided to stop nearby the Conservatory of Flowers and play a bit. After a while a couple of kids bumped into me and to my surprise they had been my students at Acro a few sessions back and that made my day. It's so funny to interact with the kids, especially when you haven't seen them in so long. First they didn't notice I was there when suddenly one of them just stared at me and ask "Do I remember you?".

=oP

Hehe, then I told him that I had been his teacher and as soon as he heard that he called his sister(which had also been my student) and they just started hangin' out with me and playing... Kids are so funny sometimes... well... all the time... hehe

=o]

Aaaaahhhh... Then it started to get a bit chilly, as usual and I just decided to bike around to visit Luanda at her new work. Then after I she gave me a ride back home and now here I am. Tired! hehe, oh well, a new week is about to start now and I hope that this one will be as good and last week. Even better since I'm hoping that some plans fall through... I'm crossing my fingers.

Anyways I gotta go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home