Sunday, October 02, 2005

I just love it...

Yep...

When ppl think that the most important thing is money...

I've realize this just now that I'm into the whole teaching children business...

I've met so many ppl that start by telling me that they 'love' to teach children although they can't 'stand' them...

Please, in my opinion you should just quit it... Dedicate yourself to some other shit, like I dunno, maybe you would like to serve tables or some shit... Go to school and find your real passion...
Fuckers... Don't fucking be a lazy ass mofo and pretend that you like children... Because the only damage you are doing is to the children themselves...

Just because you were never given the oportunity, doesn't mean that you should block and take away that oportunity from others... especially children...

I'm sorry I'm just in a ranting mood tonite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home