Saturday, September 10, 2005

Waste of energy?

Hehehe...

Yup, sometimes the things we do are a waste of time, energy and effort. But then again if you look at a situation like that carefully, you would probably just look back at it and laugh your ass off.

Why?

Well... probably cos you realize that even though you think it's a waste of all the things mentioned above, in a way it's a nice learning experience and in some times it's just funny and then it hits you! YOU HAD A BLAST DOING ALL THAT STUPID SHIT!!!!

That's why even though I've been having a tough time lately I'm not too disappointed, mad or angry at the world. Sure I mean I hated it for a while but now I'm just laughing. Now it's time to move on! Have fun, lookk for some new project which is gonna spend all that time, energy and effort AGAIN!

Hehehe...

I need to write more on this mofo...

I'm off to go partying...

Lata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home