Sunday, January 09, 2005

The week...

So it suddenly hit me that I haven't been online in a long ass time and of course I haven't written anything on the blog. Lately I've been really busy just trying to get the hang of things at Acro, then I manage to fry my HD and well, I have been forced to buy a new one, and just random stuff like that here and there have been taking up a lot of my time.

I just realize as well that all the side projects that I had have just completely been shut down... hhhmmmm... the capoeira songbook has been lying around for a long ass time. Then my site's design is somewhere inside the old HD which is really full with what I could salvage from the other one. I haven't been able to get it touch with my parents, and I've been meaning to do that since New Year's... ugh!

Oh well, this week I promise I'm gonna make an effort to do all my stuff... or at least take a peek at it.

=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home