Sunday, January 02, 2005

Back Home!

Yep, after a very chill and relaxed weekend(well it was full of partying actually), I'm back home. Getting ready to take on 2005, and looking forward to what's going to happen.

Although from where I am right now I can't say if I started to year on a good note or a bad. I guess it's better to say that I'm just in the middle. Because there's a lot going on and they are both good and bad, so I'm just starting at point zero. Which I'm glad to be at because anything can happen from this point on, and no matter what happens I'll always try to make the best of it... hhhmmm...

On a positive note, I'm happy to say that so far it looks as if I'm gonna be working a lot more at Acro, which is fine by me. Starting a new adventure in a new year, and looking forward to it.

On the bad note, the knee is still bad and upon asking and researching it appear as the problem might be a meniscus tear, or a LCL tear. Which in any case I would need an MRI to check and confirm it. (sigh) Either way it seems as if surgery might be the only way to fix it, and well for now I'm not in any position for it. Oh well, I'll guess I'm gonna have to wait and see what happens.

=o/

Indeed a new year, with new adventures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home