Friday, December 31, 2004

Trip postponed...

Yep, that's it... it was postpone due to the weather. Oh well... I guess we'll be heading tomorrow morning or something like that.

Anyhow on other notes, today(or yesterday) was a fun day. Last day of camp and since I had nothing better to do, I stayed to watch the kids show which needless to say was fun. It's so much fun working with the kids, I have to admit I never saw myself doing what I'm doing right now... hehe...

Although it is really tiring, like for instance right now I'm just falling asleep so bad... I dunno, I guess I gotta start eating better or something, hhhmmm... maybe take some vitamins or something??? Hhhhmmm it will be next year's resolution to get in much better shape or something(uh huh... right...).

Oh well I'm outta here I gotta sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home