Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Is it frustration?

I'm feeling uneasy... A little bit hhhmmmmm... let's see, what would be the right word for it... --------> ... ... ... ...

I dunno, the thing is that whatever it is, is making me frustrated. Frustrated with myself, frustrated with my life, hhhmmmm... I need an outlet of some kind I guess. This week I'm having way too much time in my hands and it's killing me. I guess it's just a transition or something. The next couple of months are gonna be intriguing. A lot of things are gonna go down, and I guess that's the reason as to why I'm feeling this way.

Back home things are not good. My granny seems to be going downhill, and that is affecting my mom. Here I got the whole apartment situation, not to mention, I dunno...

Oh well, I guess there's nothing else to do than to just keep on moving. Because I will not accomplish anything by just feeling sorry for myself. Meh! I have a headache, I think I might be coming down with a cold...

=P

Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home