Monday, June 05, 2006

Pondering...

What can I say??? It's been a little bit over a week since Danielle left and it's been hard on me. I've been good at not trying to think much about it, but every once in a while it will hit me and a mix of feelings come around.

On Friday when I had a bad experience the first thing I did was call her and look for some comfort or just talk to her or something. It made me realize how much she meant to me, since she was always there for me and I could just get in touch with her easily to talk about stuff. Granted that she was not available at the time it was just one of those sinking feelings, but she returned my call the next day and it lifted my mood...

When I talked to her she sounded different... The sound of her voice reflected happiness... She didn't sound stressed, or bothered by problems... She sounded like if she didn't have any problems or as is all her problems had never ever existed, and that made me be even more happy for her. I gotta say that I had a lot of fun talking to her and listening to all her experiences this past week. For some reason it made me realized once again why I fell for her the way that I did... She's just this one amazing person which I truly am happy to know and blessed to have.

I never did answered when she asked but I do miss her a lot. Things are not the same without her and I really can't wait to see her again. It's so funny how she wanted to know if I had planned a couple of things that happened the last day that we saw each other... And no... I didn't planned them. I provided the material, but I didn't produced the final product, it was just one of those things that came about at that time.

It was one of those things that you can't make or plan, it just happened that way. Just like the way she said 'good-bye'... A spur of the moment... It's one of those things that was the right thing at the right time... It's a memory that will never fade away because it belongs to only you and I. It's a special moment captured in time...


;oP


=o]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home