Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Finding myself...

Well I have to start somewhere... I have to definitely find myself again in the midst of all this confusion and madness. I have been analyzing the various conversations that I've had with ppl and also my behavior and I've reach the decision that I am definitely in a small state of depression... I mean it's only understandable after what has happened so I have to definitely start moving myself and get out of it.

How to do that??? Uuuummmm the hell do I know, but I definitely know that moving my body and just being a little bit active will help a lot. I've decided that I will start training Capoeira again and we'll see how that goes... Also since the San Francisco 'summer-like' weather has started I've decided to start biking more 'again'. On Monday for instance I went just biking throughout the city and it was fun. Went off-roading for a little bit and just randomly went places... Golden Gate Park, Ocean Beach, Cliffhouse, Legion of Honor... it was fun, although I couldn't achieve my goal which was to bike into the Presidio all the way to the Golden Gate, but oh well... I had lunch with Luanda and that made up for it.

Things will be ok... I mean they are always good with me, it's only that I have to find the positive side to things... which in reflection I think was the one thing I usually never did when D was here... =(

I fucked up on that one...

Oh well... I know she would love this one shot...


Golden Gate Bridge


=oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home