Friday, March 10, 2006

She said: "It's better this way"

As soon as I heard those words come out of her mouth I understood that it was over. The little 'fling' I had with Danielle had come to an end. It was sudden, and I gotta admit that it hit me like a bucket full of cold water.

It sucks because she is someone who really made an impact in my life, even thought we only recently met. I dunno, she says she can't be in a relationship right now. She enjoys her freedom... I should just forget about it, just 'let it go'.

Even thought it hurts to do so, I can't do anything more about it.

She's free spirited, and I know that you can't contain something like that. That's why I'm letting go, and even thought it breaks my heart to do so, there's nothing more I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home