Tuesday, March 07, 2006

De Young Museum

So today I decided to take some time off the usual routine, and as soon as I finished my morning classes I rode my bike down to the "de Young Museum" and decided to take some random pictures.

Since I'm just learning how to use the new camera I got, I just started goofing around and took some pictures here and there. Although right now I can only take a limited amount of pics since I have a crappy ass memory card(32 megs) the ones that I took came out pretty good if can say so myself. I also found how to take several pics and them merge them all together to create a wide angle shot.

Like this one, of the Richmond District taken from the top of the tower at the museum:


Richmond District view from the de Young Museum tower
Click on it to see the larger image!


I also took pics from some of the sculptures around the main building. Unfortunately because I was short on time I wasn't able to go inside.

=o/

Oh well... Maybe next time; in the mean time take a look at the some of the other pics I took, just click on the apple and it will take you to the album.

Hhhhmmmm... apples...

Apple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home