Friday, March 03, 2006

Keeping my mind busy...

Yeah I need to find several ways to keep my mind busy, active, focused on things; other things...
I finally managed to clean up my room a little bit. Although I still need to dust most of it, I was able to clean the carpet, and take out endless shipping boxes which have accumulated over the past couple of weeks.

This sucks, even thought I feel like I have done a lot, the room pretty much looks the same.

Argh!!!

I've rearranged some stuff and move certain things(plants, and stuff), but I dunno there's something that's missing. Hhhhhmmmm... Right now I'm about to transfer my bamboo plant to a new pot. Hopefully it will like it, 'cos it would suck ass if it doesn't...

=o/

Oh well, we'll see what happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home