Sunday, March 12, 2006

Funny how things work...

This has been a wild week, it has been long, exhausting, stressful, good, bad, memorable, exciting, boring, hahaha... I think I've learned a lot over the course of the past week, not only about myself but also about those that are around me.

On Saturday I talked to Danielle and it went ok. We both where in a much better condition to talk and I guess we both realized that what happened on Friday was dumb. We both acted irrationally, and I dunno what came over us, but definitely it wasn't worth putting what we have in jeopardy. We're definitely gonna take things one day at a time, and let things take it's course. You never know, it might turn out to be something wonderful or might not. But one thing is for sure, and it's that we both like and enjoy being together. We like each other and like I wrote on the note I gave her, I think we have a strong bond and we should take advantage of that.

So funny how Saturday came out, I gotta admit that I wasn't in any mood to go to work, and as I learned later on neither was she. But in the end we both wound up working together and as fate would have it, that was for the best. We are so alike in some ways that sometimes it amazes me. I'm happy for everything that happened today, and I think I can safely say that we survive our first 'fight'.

Hahaha...

I'm happy that's over, and now time to face whatever the future holds.

=o)


=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home