Sunday, July 01, 2007

Long time, no see...

It's been a long while since I've put anything on here... A lot of things have happened in the meantime and I don't know where to start...

I don't think I want to start writing about it, I mean definitely not right now... maybe it's the fear of uncertainty in the coming future. Maybe it's something that it's so painful and personal, that I can't share it right now...

Whatever the reason there is definitely a lot of things I gotta work out. A lot of personal, deep emotional scars which I have to overcome and resolve. It's hard but I have to find a way to clear my mind every once in a while so that I don't get overwhelmed.

Deep inside I know things are gonna be ok, but there's always that little flicker of uneasiness which stick in the back of my mind. I guess that's one of the reasons as to why I'm losing a lot of sleep lately...

I'm confused at times, I feel helpless... There are times definitely when I feel alone and anxious... But I recover, I know that I'm stronger than that and I've overcome a lot of bumps on the road.

I will be ok!

=o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home