Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Trying not to fade away...

Been some time since I've put anything here... There's so many thing I could write about right now, but I'm so tired... So many subjects that I could try to bring upon and just spill my thoughts onto, but not now. I'm just trying to take it all in, and somehow make everything seem like it's gonna be alright.

After all, things happen for a reason right? We learn from every experience and we always try to hope that they will lead to a better situation... Or at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself into thinking...

I've never been so lost... I've never been so uncertain about the future...

It sucks, but like all the things that have happened before, all I can do is just suck it up, and keep on moving forward...

After all, that's what make me the person that I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sayuri said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Yay! How cool :P

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home