Friday, February 26, 2010

The sorrow the follows...

Tonight I will dedicate a few words to my sorrow...

Even when I close my eyes and think of the beautiful light that had shine on me once, I just to open them and to find myself curled in the dark room I'm in.
Remembering the times when we giggle like kids, playing tag and running around our favorite playground.
I wonder if you ever look up at the sky to find the stars that listened upon us, as we laid down and told the stories under that bright full moon.
The first kiss we had, nerve racking and passionate, for we knew it would happen. A matter of time, it was just a little quick question that needed to happen.
Ever since I pushed you away my soul has lost it's way.
I'm not happy with my world, nothing is what I thought of, nothing is the same.
Yet still as I sit and day dream of the life that could have been, I realize I have to find my own way.
Somehow, in some way, this dark room I sit and curl up in, is my gateway to freedom from myself.
I just hope someday I'll find the way to open the curtains to this window. Having the light from outside shine into my heart, peeking out the window to find you happy.
Until that day, I'll just keep my sorrow locked in this prison inside my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home